We are searching for a talented Marketing Coach who is passionate about supporting students through our marketing curriculum. The Marketing Coach will be responsible for supporting students in our MainStreet Marketing course, a 3-week boot camp focused on small business marketing topics. Each cohort will consist of approximately 20 students and the Marketing Coach will work with each student via our learning management system, on our online forums, Google Hangout and over the phone to help create specific goals, track and monitor progress, and review major course assignments. Students will look to you as the content expert regarding marketing topics, such as digital advertising, social media, pricing, and website development.
This is a contract and remote position.
- Develop marketing goals with each student before the course starts, and track those goals throughout the duration of the course
- Host weekly office hours via Google Hangout to review content questions with students
- Provide feedback on weekly assignments
- Lead a final consultation call with each student, and coach them through the implementation of their marketing plan
- Motivate students through encouraging emails, check-ins, and coach calls. Regularly provide feedback on the curriculum and program experience
- 7+ years of experience in marketing as a manager, director or vice president
- 2+ years of experience (informal or formal) as a coach or consultant
- Extremely comfortable working with small businesses
- Ability to inspire or motivate others
BusinessBlocks is a mission-driven company in San Francisco. We emphasize collaboration, communication, passion, and work ethic as core values. BusinessBlocks offers competitive salary and benefits. BusinessBlocks is an Equal-Opportunity-Employer and believes in the value of a diverse workplace.